Special Opening and Closing Days during the New Year’s Holidays
Opening and closing days during the New Year’s Holidays for the CUPNOODLES MUSEUM YOKOHAMA are as follows:
Special Opening—Tuesday, December 26, 2017
Museum Closed—Saturday, December 30-Monday, January 1, 2018
Special Opening—Tuesday, January 2, 2018
Closed for Maintenance—Tuesday, January 9-Friday, January 12, 2018
Closed for Maintenance—Monday, January 15 and Tuesday, January 16, 2018
- Reservations to participate in the Chicken Ramen Factory workshop for Friday, March 30-Sunday, April 1 can be made from 10AM on Tuesday, January 2, 2018. For those making reservations by phone, please note that it might take a while for your call to get through due to the large number of calls we are expected to receive.
- Phone reservations will not be accepted on closing days or on Tuesday, December 26, 2017.
- Reservations to participate in the Chicken Ramen Factory workshop sessions to be held up to three months in advance will be accepted even when the museum is closed.
- Any inquiries sent to us during our closing days will be answered on the next opening day.
- The 10:15 session and 11:00 session for the Chicken Ramen Factory workshop will not be held on Wednesday, January 17.