Map & Directions
Momofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum, Ikeda, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
8-25 Masumi-cho, Ikeda-shi, Osaka 563-0041 Japan
072-752-3484 (General information)
9:30 – 16:00 (Last admission is at 15:30)
Ikeda Station on the Hankyu Takarazuka Line
approximately a 20 min. ride from Hankyu Umeda Station via express train.
The museum is approximately a 5 min. walk from the Masumi-cho Homen Exit.
300 yen per hour
Hours of operation
8:30 – 17:00
- Parking lot entry and exit is only possible during these hours.
- There are no parking discounts.
- Since there is no upper limit on total fees, be careful when parking for a long time.
- Museum parking is limited. It is recommended to come by public transportation or when coming by car to park at a nearby paid parking facility.
There are no parking spaces for buses in our parking lot.
Please inform us beforehand if you plan to come by private bus or minibus. We will introduce nearby pay parking areas for the bus. (Note that there is limited bus parking.)
Note also that buses and minibuses are not allowed to use certain roads in the vicinity of CUPNOODLES MUSEUM OSAKA IKEDA. If you are planning to bring a group by bus, please call our reservations line.
CUPNOODLES MUSEUM OSAKA IKEDA
Reservation-only line: 072-751-0825
Reception time: 10:00 – 16:00 (museum holidays excluded)
- Speaking loudly, blocking the road, littering and eating and drinking at inappropriate places.
- Parking on the road, in and around the private areas without permission.