Exhibitions & Attractions
Make Chicken Ramen by hand in the factory. Enjoy the entire process of kneading, spreading, steaming and seasoning the wheat flour and drying it with the flash frying method.
Create your own completely original CUPNOODLES package, which is unavailable anywhere else in the world. For the cup that you design, select your favorite soup from among four varieties as well as four toppings from among 12 varieties.
The huge athletic facility offers the virtual experience of being a noodle in a huge factory, and going through the entire manufacturing process from making the noodles to shipping them.
An astounding quantity of packages shows how instant noodles, which started with Chicken Ramen, grew into a global dietary culture.
MOMOFUKU TV uses CG animation to tell the story of how Momofuku Ando overcame great adversity to achieve globally significant inventions.
This is a faithful recreation of the work shed where Chicken Ramen, the world’s first instant ramen, was invented.
The essence of Momofuku Ando’s words, thinking and action, is summarized in six keywords and expressed in a new style of modern art.
By combining images from his life and times along with endearing illustrations, an expansive 58-meter- long panorama guides you through the life of Momofuku Ando that was dedicated to the creation of new food.
At this food attraction, taste many different kinds of noodles from around the world like Momofuku Ando did while traveling the “noodles road” in search of the origins of noodles.
The shop features original goods from the CUPNOODLES MUSEUM and other items related to instant noodles. Many of the limited items in the shop are unavailable anywhere else.
In a window display, 4,000 marbles slide along a course that is made to look like a factory. Enjoy the speed of the sliding marbles and the numerous gizmos along the course.
The CUPNOODLES MUSEUM YOKOHAMA will be closed for maintenance on Wednesday, February 28, 2018. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Opening and closing days during the New Year’s Holidays for the CUPNOODLES MUSEUM YOKOHAMA are as follows:
Special Opening—Tuesday, December 26, 2017
Museum Closed—Saturday, December 30-Monday, January 1, 2018
Special Opening—Tuesday, January 2, 2018
Closed for Maintenance—Tuesday, January 9-Friday, January 12, 2018
Closed for Maintenance—Monday, January 15 and Tuesday, January 16, 2018
- Reservations to participate in the Chicken Ramen Factory workshop for Friday, March 30-Sunday, April 1 can be made from 10AM on Tuesday, January 2, 2018. For those making reservations by phone, please note that it might take a while for your call to get through due to the large number of calls we are expected to receive.
- Phone reservations will not be accepted on closing days or on Tuesday, December 26, 2017.
- Reservations to participate in the Chicken Ramen Factory workshop sessions to be held up to three months in advance will be accepted even when the museum is closed.
- Any inquiries sent to us during our closing days will be answered on the next opening day.
- The 10:15 session and 11:00 session for the Chicken Ramen Factory workshop will not be held on Wednesday, January 17.
10:00 – 18:00 (Last admission is at 17:00)
- Non-Business Days: Tuesday (in case Tuesday is a National Holiday, the following day will be a non-business day), Year-end through New Year Holidays
Adults: 500 yen
- High school age children and younger admitted free
Map & Directions
8 minute walk from the Minatomirai line Minatomirai Station
8 minute walk from the Minatomirai line Bashamichi Station
12 minute walk from the JR/Shieichikatetsu Sakuragicho Station
Kanagawa Route 1 Yokohane Line
5 minutes from the Minatomirai interchange
Tourist spot round-trip bus Akai kutsu bus
Near to Kokusaibashi CUPNOODLES MUSEUM-mae stop
Minatomirai 100 yen bus
3 minute walk from World Porters stop
(The Minatomirai 100 yen bus runs only on weekends and holidays.)