Facilities & Services
Staff at the Information counter can answer your questions or inquiries. This is also where you register for the Chicken Ramen Factory.
(Reservations cannot be made for the day exactly three months in advance.)
You can purchase original goods of Hiyoko-chan (the Chicken Ramen mascot) and Chicken Ramen and CUPNOODLES package logos, as well as gift sets of instant noodles, and books about Momofuku Ando and instant noodles.
Tasting Room (Eating Area with Vending Machines)
Vending machines sell instant noodle products (including newly released products and products sold only in limited areas of Japan) and drinks. Secure a table before purchasing the products. Products purchased from the vending machines can also be taken home.
- Please do not bring your own food and drinks from outside.
- There are only 30 seats in the Tasting Room. It is not suitable for large groups.
- There may be a line to use the Tasting Room (particularly on weekends and holidays).
When Visiting the Museum
- Smoking is prohibited in the building. Smoking is allowed on the terrace by the parking lot entrance.
- Refrain from bringing your pet into the building.
- There are no lockers in the building.
Facilities for Infants
Some of the women’s restrooms and the wheelchair restroom have a baby seat. There is also one baby bed and one nursing room. Ask staff at the Information counter or elsewhere about these facilities for infants.
The building is barrier-free to allow easy access and movement for wheelchair users and the elderly. There is also an elevator.
- There is a wheelchair restroom.
- A wheelchair is available for use by visitors (there is only one wheelchair, which is lent on a first-come, first-served basis). Please inquire at the Information counter.
Foreign Language Assistance
Visitors can borrow audio sets in English and Chinese. These give narrations of the Birth of Chicken Ramen exhibit and the CUPNOODLES Drama Theater. A deposit of 2,000 yen per audio set is required when borrowing. (This will be reimbursed when you return the audio set.) Please inquire in the Information counter.