Facilities & Services
Coin lockers are located on the first floor, below the large stairs of the entrance hall.
If your belongings are too large to fit in a coin locker, consult with the ticket counter on the first floor.
A nursing room is located on the first floor, below the large stairs of the entrance hall. A diaper changing table and a water heater for milk formula are available inside.
Located on the first floor, below the large stairs of the entrance room and on the fourth floor, next to the men’s and women’s restrooms.
Located on the first floor, the shop features many limited items that are unavailable anywhere else, such as original goods from the CUPNOODLES MUSEUM and goods related to instant noodles.
Notes to Visitors
- Smoking is prohibited in the building.
- Refrain from bringing your pet into the building.
- Refrain from eating or drinking in the building.
- You may take photographs in the building. However, be sure to exercise caution so as not to annoy other visitors.
- Credit cards may only be used at the Museum Shop on the first floor. We will not accept payment by e-money.
- Requests for the use of wheelchairs are accepted at the ticket counter on the first floor.
- The building is barrier-free so wheelchair users and elderly visitors can feel secure when moving around. Elevators are also available.
- If you feel sick or become injured in the building, call one of our attendants nearby. We will take emergency measures and/or refer you to the neighboring hospital.
- If you have any problems in the building, report it to the ticket counter on the first floor or one of our attendants nearby.
We rent a voice guidance system to explain the exhibition hall on the second floor and the images shown in Momofuku Theater. The system is available in English, Chinese and Korean.
Before renting the system, you will be asked to deposit 2,000 yen as guarantee money. It will be refunded to you when the voice guidance system is returned.
Requests for the rental of the voice guidance system are accepted at the ticket counter on the first floor.