We proudly announce the launch of our new CUPNOODLES MUSEUM Audio Guide App, which is sure to enhance your experience!
By simply downloading the app to your smartphone, you’ll get access to audio and text that provide highlights about our exhibits and attractions.
Free (Downloading the app may incur additional data charges which you will be responsible for paying)
- How to use the App:
- Download the app.
iPhone (Supported OS : iOS 8.0 or later) / Android (Supported OS : Android 5.0 or later)
- Select your language and download the audio file.
- Turn on the GPS and Bluetooth settings on your smartphone.
(The procedures differ depending on the device you’re using)
- Open the app at the CUPNOODLES MUSEUM Yokohama.
- Download the app.
- Important reminders:
- You can read the explanation text provided in the app anywhere. However, the audio guide can only be accessed when you are visiting the MUSEUM.
- Due to the large data size, we highly recommend using Wi-Fi connection when downloading the app.
- Walking while looking at your smartphone is dangerous—not only to you but to those around you. Please exercise extra caution and pay close attention to your surroundings when using the audio guide app.
For those who do not have a smartphone, we have audio guide devices available in English, Chinese, and Korean. If you’d like to rent one, please stop by the ticket counter on the first floor. For further details, feel free to ask our staff.
My CUPNOODLES Factory at the CUPNOODLES MUSEUM in Yokohama is proud to introduce our new topping, shell ligaments! This seafood topping is sure to enhance the flavor of the soup, with its rich flavor. Be sure to try it out!
The Nazo Niku-don（rice bowl topped with minced pork）caused a huge buzz when an announcement about it was launched on its official Facebook and Twitter pages. It is making a comeback starting from Sunday, October 1, 2017. The Nazo Niku-don will be served on weekends and national holidays at the NOODLES BAZAAR -WORLD NOODLES ROAD in limited quality—only 29 servings a day will be available.
The Nazo Niku-don is only available at the CUPNOODLES MUSEUM in Yokohama. This is a fun and tasty meal for “Nazo Niku” lovers and first timers alike!
Price: 300 yen per bowl (Including tax)
Available at: NOODLES BAZAAR -WORLD NOODLES ROAD
When you can buy: From Sunday, October 1, 2017 (On weekends and national holidays)
- Available quantity: 29 servings a day
Starting from Saturday September 16th, My CUPNOODLES Factory will introduce “Nazo Niku (minced pork)” a special topping that you can add to your original Cup Noodles! This is a must-have topping for “Nazo Niku” lovers as well as those who’ve never had it before. Be sure to try it!
[This topping is no longer available. Service has ended on September 29th.]